Aquatest (250 mg/ml) 10 x 4 ml (Balkan Pharmaceuticals)
Aquatest 250 mg/ml is injectable Testosterone Undecanoate manufactured by Balkan Pharmaceuticals. It comes in a package of 10 x 4 ml ampoules.
Testosterone undecanoate was developed to be a safer, oral testosterone alternative to the injectible testosterone that most athletes are familiar with, but there are also injectable versions available.
Muscle gains from using Aquatest alone are very slight. Also, because the Aquatest is only active in the body for several hours, users must take several pills a day to feel the effects of the drug.
Aquatest 250 mg/ml usage
The recommended dose for Aquatest is around 600 mg per day. Aquatest is a very safe, if rather ineffective, steroid to use. Because it only slightly increases testosterone levels in the body, side effects are negligible – even for women.
Aquatest has been known to help erectile dysfunction and is an effective hormone replacement therapy drug for men suffering form low testosterone.
Balkan Pharmaceuticals Aquatest 250 mg/ml quick facts
- Chemical Name: androsta-4-en-3-one,17b-ol
- Testosterone + Undecanoate ester
- Molecular weight of base: 288.429
- Molecular weight of ester: 186.2936
- Formula: C19 H28 O2
- Melting Point: 155
- Manufacturer: Balkan Pharmaceuticals, originally Organon
- Effective dose: 600mgs
- Active Life: less than 8-12 hours
- Detection Time: 4-5 weeks
- Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 100:100
Specification: Aquatest (250 mg/ml) 10 x 4 ml (Balkan Pharmaceuticals)